Source: Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850:
New England Historical
and Genealogical Society.
Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850. Online Database: NewEnglandAncestors.org,
New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2001-2007.
town of Plymouth
- Elizabeth, John & Hannah, the 5th day of Feb. 1673
- John, John & Hannah, 29th of Aug. 1676
- Samuel, John & Hannah, the 21 of Feb. 1678
- Thomas, John & Hannah, the 1 day of May 1681
- Nicolus, John & Hannah, about the middle of Oct. 1684
- Lemuell, John & Hannah, Aug. the 4th 1687
- "Mary, Lemuel & Hannah, Oct. 19th 1716 [""Mary""
was written first'' but changed to ""Hanah"" by the same
hand] Drew his wife [a later hand has added above Hanah'' ""Hannah
Barnes dau. of Jonathan Barnes''"" ]
- Abigail, wife of Nicolos DREW, April 22d 1715
- Lemuel & Hannah BARNES, Dec. 22 1715
- Nicolos & Rebecaa MORTON, April 19'' 1716
- Nicholas & Lydia DOGGETT both of Plymouth, Aug. 10th 1730
- Mr. Nicholas & Mrs. Lydia DOGGETT both of Plymouth, 1730 DREW July 18
- Thankfull, of Jonathan Mory Jr. & Hannah his wife, the last week in
- Feb. 19  Jonathan TOBEY of Sandwich & Deborah SWIFT of Plymo.'
mar. at Plymo.
- Stephen Wood and Abigall Dunhame, 6 Nov. 1644