BILLERICA, MIDDLESEX, MASSACHUSETTS
In 1652 families from Cambridge and what was later Woburn occupied land that the local Indians called Shawshin. The town was resulting town was incorporated as Billerica after Billericay, Essex, England.
Internet Archive: Farmer, John, An Historical Memoir of Billerica, Amherst, NH, R. Bolyston, 1816.
Old Talbott Mills, Billerica
View Larger Map
Send comments and corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org